Wrinkles relaxing injections are used to soften and smooth out lines on the skin.
Botulinum Toxin Type A, commonly known as Botox ® is a natural purified protein.
Botox is our most popular non-surgical procedure for the treatment of moderate to severe facial lines.
Consultations carried out by experienced registered nurse prescriber, who will see you at our quiet and discreet clinic in Daventry.
We have 10years experience treating pateints with Botox and we are the only premantly based clinic in the area specialising in skin care.
What can we treat with Botulinum Toxin Type A :
· Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating)
· Teeth clenching
· Excessive gingival display (gummy smile)
· Aging skin
· Nefertiti lift (neck lift) and jowls
· Soften and smooth fine lines and wrinkles which can have a positive psychological benefit.
· Ideal for treating fine lines and wrinkles that are caused by laughing, smiling and frowning.
· Treatments result in a more youthful face within just three to seven days.
· Quick and comfortable treatments
· Starts at £170
· Treatments carried out by medical professionals only
· Natural looking treatment results
· Botox is FDA approved
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this treatment right for me?
If you have wrinkles and lines - frown lines for example - Botox ® causes relaxation of the specific facial muscles that create these lines, therefore allowing the skin to relax and the lines to soften.
Will it work?
Botox ® is one of the most popular treatments offered globally. Results are long lasting, and take effect within a few days.
Is it safe?
Yes, the process is relatively short and discomfort is minimal and brief. There are some specific conditions that mean you shouldn't have Botox ® - pregnancy for example. Your free consultation will confirm your suitability, and is conducted by a registered nurse.
Where will I see you?
My clients usually visit my private clinic in Daventry. However, if you would prefer, you can click here to book a home visit with Indulgence Beauty.
How long does it take?
Botox ® treatment takes approximately 30 minutes per session, dependent upon the number of areas treated. Best results come from reapplication at a rate of approximately 3-4 times per year.
What should I do now?
Call us on 07734 565864 or email email@example.com
If I want to know more?
Click here to access the Botox ® fact sheet.
...How old you are is your business how young you look is ours.